"I am now out from the hospital. I thank the Lord for your intercession." - from David in Mozambique.
(Please Try To Share The Prayer Group Video: "HERE")
Follow On Instagram: www.Instagram.com/Ask.Prayer
Tuesday 2nd February, 2021 - Prayer Newsletters Being Sent To 5,000+ Email Addresses (Daily + Sunday Summaries)
Please Pray For:
1. Please pray for the success of the www.Matthew2414ChristianMinistry.org website + social media network in reaching the world with the Good News of Salvation and accurate Biblical teaching.
2. Please pray for the health, daily needs and protection of the website admin and the Facebook groups’ admin + moderating staff for www.Matthew2414ChristianMinistry.org and also for the prayer partners, who pray for the prayer requests that get emailed out.
3. Please pray for all the members in www.Matthew2414ChristianMinistry.org Facebook groups, who have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
4. Funmi's friend in the UK was diagnosed with the coronavirus.
5. Natalya from the United States requests prayer regardng her brother's behaviour, that is affecting his family.
6. Howard (originally from the UK) has been suffering from the coronavirus.
7. Philip from the UK requests prayer regarding his current university-level theology study (may not complete until at least 2023, or further), part-time church internship, sufficient finances/employment and continuing accommodation and is very grateful to the Lord for all the significant amount of assistance given.
8. Juan in Abu Dhabi requests prayer for his new work, needs and protection.
9. Ron from the UK has been diagnosed with cancer and feeling unwell.
10. Prayer for Anonymous from the UK, for his work, etc., during the current pandemic.
11. A prayer request for the health of Donald and Melania Trump.
12. Ernest from Zambia requests prayer for sufficient work and finances, for himself and his family, as a high priority.
13. Leslie from America requests prayer, regarding a serious issue with her home's septic system.
14. B. from Kurdistan requests prayer, as wants to be a Christian and his family is opposed to it and if found out would be in danger.
15. Md Mosaddeaqur from Bangladesh has lost his job and needs money to support his family.
16. Teresa from Kenya requests prayer, regarding funding a school for orphans and those in need.
17. Eric from the UK's work may involve contact with coronavirus-infected patients and prayer requested for him and he also requests prayer regarding the well-being of the patients he deals with.
18. "Anonymous" and his wife want to convert to Christianity and are worried about their families' reaction.
19. Roy in the UK became a Christian and his parents were not happy and they may now be getting closer to becoming Christians also - prayer requested.
20. Anonymous prayer request for somewhat well-known global TV/internet Christian apologist/evangelist from America - the prayer request was passed on to this ministry in a perhaps reasonably unusual and unexpected way: he has had major difficulty recently.
21. A prayer request regarding the global coronavirus infection.
22. David from the Congo requests prayer, regarding the orphanage children he takes cares of.
23. Travis from America has been quite ill and in hospital.
24. Simon from England (with previous mental health challenges) was admitted to hospital.
25. A prayer request, for the health of Danny in America.
26. A prayer request, for the health of Gail from America.
27. Anonymous in Algeria has just become a Christian and additionally now their wife as well - please pray for their spiritual growth, protection and that they may find a church to be baptised in.
28. Dr. Sam from America requires prayer for his health.
29. Binyameen from Pakistan requests prayer, for the construction of his church.
30. Pastor Sajid's ministry in Pakistan seeks basic ministry needs and is having a hard time - also, they are building a church and were interested in buying extra land. Additionally, he had been suffering from poor health.
31. Pray for Lokesh in India and his ministry's financial needs.
32. A request for prayer for all the persecuted Christians around the world.